The purpose of this blog.


This Blog is a gathering of material that has been found through personal research. I have put this blog together as a way to share my research with the Civilians of Crew 1872. When available I will provide links to the site it came from and credit. Please be patient with me as I go back through all posts to make sure the proper creidt was given.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Research

All the of information on this Blog has been gathered from various websites. Where I could I have documented the website it came from. As I am able and any new information I post will be documented. I am sorry if I have offended anyone, as stated this site is just a gathering of information I have found. If I have included something from your website I meant it as a complement that I think that your information is very informative. If you see some of your information on here please let me know what it is so that I may document it. I have lost some of the links to where I obtained the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment