The purpose of this blog.


This Blog is a gathering of material that has been found through personal research. I have put this blog together as a way to share my research with the Civilians of Crew 1872. When available I will provide links to the site it came from and credit. Please be patient with me as I go back through all posts to make sure the proper creidt was given.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Clothing

Whether you have already selected a role that interests you and you're ready to get started or you don’t know what you want to do yet, the place to start is with yourself!  Nothing will give more credibility and realism to your role than your personal outfit/dress.   
Get your basic garments together and don't try to do it all at once.  Beginners can reenact effectively with just a dress, petticoat, and pair of boots.  Add the rest as your impression calls for them, you can afford them or as you find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment